Exercise Set 1
1. In a code language, 'SOLID' is, written as 'WPSLPIMFHA', What does the code 'ATEXXQIBVO's refer to ?
2. If in a certain code SAND is VDQG and BIRD is ELUG, then what is the code for LOVE ?
3. If in a certain code language, DECORATE is coded as TCVGMACB, then how ill SCHOLARS be written in the language ?
4. In a certain code, '256' means ' red colour chalk', '589' means 'green colour flower' and '254' means ' white colour chalk'. The digit in the code that indicates 'white' is
5. If LSJXVC is the code for MUMBAI, the code for DELHI is
6. If RAMON is written as 12345 and DINESH as 675849, then HAMAM will be written as
7. The letters from A to Z are numbered from 1 to 26 respectively, If GHI = 1578 and DEF = 912, then what is ABC equal to ?
8. If in any code language TARGET is coded as UYUCNJ then which word is coded as VICTORY in that language ?
9. If ANCE is coded as 3, 7, 29, 11 then BIOL will be coded as
5, 31, 21, 25
5, 31, 19, 25
5, 29, 19, 25
5, 29, 19, 17
10. In a code language 157 means 'mother always lovable', 619 means 'always happy future' and 952 means 'mother very happy' then what does the word 'future' stand for in the same language ?
Direction Sense Test
© 2022 LikhoPadho.com. All rights reserved